Pin it!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sunday Cinnamon Rolls

My daughter took a picture of the cinnamon rolls we made on Sunday.  She thought I should post it on my blog, so I am just for her.

She helped me make homemade rolls and we doubled the recipe, so that with the other half we made dessert at the same time.  We added a powdered sugar glaze to them.  I also added brown sugar on the tops at the last minute before I baked them.  It's better inside of them I've decided, but I'm looking for a way to make them more gooey inside and on top.  Any ideas?

I won 2 dozen cinnamon rolls from a sister in our ward at the Relief Society Service auction. She brought them a dozen at a time, most recently 2 weeks ago.  They were huge and light and delicious.  I need to get her recipe and learn how to make huge, light and delicious cinnamon rolls.  

Also, I need to try my hand soon at the Finnish version of turning pulla dough into cinnamon rolls.  

No comments: