Pin it!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Easy Potluck Salad

If you need to make a quick salad for dinner or a potluck, try this one. We found out on the first day of orchestra camp that we'd be having a potluck with the families that same night. I hadn't been grocery shopping for awhile, so didn't have a lot of extra things on hand and found I was missing this or that item for most salads our child wanted to make. I was talking with my sister-in-law who gave us a quick one to do. And although I didn't have Italian Salad Dressing on hand, I did have oil, vinegar and the packet of seasoning to make it, so we did.

Potluck Pasta Salad
any pasta, boil and let cool
add Italian salad dressing
stir in sliced or diced tomatoes

Voila! and yummy! Of course you can add lots of other things like you do with any pasta salad like olives, cheese, etc.

No comments: